Monday, April 6, 2009

Where to Start?

Today is the first day of blogging for me. My name is Angela, I am 25 years old and ready to lay it all out! I have a beautiful Two year old son named Landon, he is the most beautiful gift I have ever recieved, how I deserve such a gift I will never know. My husband Joey and I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary comming up in june this year. He is an active duty member of the United States Air-Force. We have a great life here in San Antonio, Texas, A Hot life,but good.
I have decided to start blogging because I think to much and by think to much I mean WAY to much.Many times, EVERYTHING all at once is floating around up there, and it gets a little crowded. I am hoping for this blog to be an outlet for some of those thoughts and I can get my head a little more organized. This is like a domestic mental purging experiment for me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment